Use your Windows Phone as a PC remote/gamepad with Keystroke. You probably would love to remove any barriers between your phone and your PC. And one way of accomplishing that would be to create a direct, lag-free connection between your phone and your PC via Wi-Fi, so that you can use your phone to completely control your PC remotely.
With that, you would be able to:
- Use your PC as a media center and your phone as a remote
- Use your phone as a game controller to play PC games “Nintendo Switch style”
- Play multiplayer games with your friends, each one using their own phone as a controller
- Use your phone as an inexpensive (you already bought a phone!) MacBook touch bar (and drive Apple fanboys crazy in the process)
- Use your phone to control PowerPoint presentations
- Prank people (don’t underestimate the usefulness of this use case)
You just need to install the client on the device and the server on the PC, both ara available for free in the official website.