Whiteboard Preview app for Windows 10 released by Microsoft. Whiteboard Preview is a reeform digital canvas where people, ideas, and content can come together for creative collaboration.
— Microsoft Office News (@OfficeNews) December 5, 2017
- The limitless surface ensures that imagination has room to grow and provides space for everyone’s ideas.
- You can see where everyone is on the board and the updates they’re making—whether they’re adding images, putting up sticky notes, or creating diagrams.
- The pen-first, touch-first technology lets you make fluid gestures with your fingers or draw out finer details with your pen. Using your fingers, you can swipe to different sections of your board, turn the virtual ruler to the angle you want, and drag and drop images to create a photo stack.
- Intelligent ink recognizes your freeform drawings and turns them into standard shapes, so it’s easy to create great-looking tables, diagrams, and flowcharts.
- This app automatically saves your boards, so you can pick up where you left off or share links to your boards, so others can build on top of your work.
The app is free for anyone, but need at least one participant with an Office 365 account for team collaboration.