Today we install Windows 10 Creators Update via Update Assistant tool. Sorry for screenshot language – installed on enterprise domain PC.
DO NOT REPEAT THIS IN YOUR ENTERPRISE INFRASTRUCTURE.
1. Start Update Assistant tool. In my case, it creates new link and change language. Click Update now;
2. My system meet all requirements, click Next;
3. Update download begin;
4. Some screenshots about system. As you see, there is no Insider Program;
5. Update download took about 2 hours. Next step in-OS update installation;
6. When complete – get message about reboot (you have 30 minutes to autoreboot);
7. Reboot system and get process, like with usual windows updates;
8. When re-login to system, get message “Thank you for updating to the latest of Windows 10” click Exit;
9. Complete, let’s check OS version!