Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15043 for Mobile to the Slow ring.
— Dona Sarkar (@donasarkar) March 2, 2017
- Speech packs will be unable to download on this build.
- Adding a new card / paying with an existing card will not work in Microsoft Wallet.
- We fixed the issue causing the Settings app to crash when navigating to Settings > Devices and you should be able to pair a Bluetooth device without any issue. The Bluetooth quick action from Action Center should also now work again. This issue could have also resulted in decreased Flashlight quick action reliability.
- Using Continuum to connect to a display wirelessly should also work as expected.
- We fixed an issue resulting in screen rotation sometimes unexpectedly not working on the last Insider flight.
- We fixed an issue where live tiles were not updating some apps such as Outlook Mail and Calendar.
- We fixed an issue where under Settings > Update & security > Phone update Insiders might see the text “Some Settings are managed by your organization” even though the phone wasn’t being managed by an organization.
- We fixed an issue from recent flights where you couldn’t paste or drag a folder from the PC to your phone
- We fixed an issue where tapping the link for a website with an associated app would crash Microsoft Edge and not open the associated app.
- We fixed an issue where downloads from Microsoft Edge directly to an SD card might unexpectedly use space on the local phone storage as well.
- We fixed an issue where the keyboard might dismiss after a second when opening a new tab in Microsoft Edge and quickly starting to type.
- We’ve fixed an issue that could result in your personal typing dictionary being unexpectedly deleted and having to train the keyboard from scratch.
- We fixed an issue where, during the download of a phone update, after disconnecting then reconnecting to Wi-Fi due to low reception you might get an error saying the download needs a better connection to continue, despite currently being connected to a good Wi-Fi connection.
- We’ve improved the video playback experience when using Continuum for phone wirelessly over Miracast.