Windows Update stuck resolve.
When you are trying to update windows and it sits at 0% (or any other percentage) indefinitely. Cycling the machine produces the same result. This steps can help you to resolve such issue.
1. Navigate to services (You must have elevated rights to do next steps);
2. Stop windows update service
3. Navigate to C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution and delete all of its contents. (there may be some files, that did not deleted, just skip them);
NOTE: that this process will remove the patch installation history.
4. Navigate to services and Start Windows Update service;
5. Navigate to Settings\Update & Security\Check for updates;
P. S. If the update hangs try restart the machine and repeat step 5.