Install the latest version of Windows 10 on the Mac. Apple today released a new update to users running macOS Sierra that brings support for the Windows 10 Creators Update to Bootcamp. On the official release notes for the macOS Sierra 10.12.5 update.
The macOS Sierra 10.12.5 Update improves the stability, compatibility, and security of your Mac, and is recommended for all users:
- Fixes an issue where audio may stutter when played through USB headphones.
- Enhances compatibility of the Mac App Store with future software updates.
- Adds support for media-free installation of Windows 10 Creators Update using Boot Camp.
- Adds support for more digital camera RAW formats.
- Resolves an issue, affecting some enterprise and education customers, that may cause the system date to be set to the year 2040.
- Prevents a potential kernel panic when starting up from a NetInstall image. This fix is available when starting up from a NetInstall image created from the macOS 10.12.5 installer.
If you own a Mac and want to give it a try, you’ll need to update to macOS Sierra 10.12.5 and then download the ISO for the Windows 10 Creators Update.