Download WinSCP 5.11.3 x64 MSI for Configuration Manager deployments.
- Full pack installation;
- No automatic updates;
- No desktop shortcut;
- Commander view;
- Upgradable in future (previous version)
What’s new in this version:
- Improved performance of large queued batch transfers by using multiple connections even for a single transfer
- Support for multiple monitors with different DPI/resolutions
- Support for Microsoft OneDrive
- Better support for sharing WinSCP configuration between computers using cloud
- TLS/SSL core upgraded to OpenSSL 1.0.2n.
- Translations added: Korean; and updated: Bahasa Indonesia, Finnish and Spanish.
- Bug fix: Official extension Generate HTTP URL cannot copy multiple URLs to clipboard.
- Bug fix: Parent directory icon broken on 250% scaling and higher.
- Bug fix: Resizing of Synchronization checklist window does not stop when mouse button is released.
- Bug fix: It was not possible to answer prompts with non-ascii answers in
- Bug fix: Failure when starting with window position configuration, saved on lower DPI, that does not fit anymore on lower resolution caused by higher DPI.
- Bug fix: Failure when changing remote working directory using directory tree.
- Bug fix: XML log and .NET assembly API does not use an absolute path for source of SCP download.
- Bug fix: WinSCP .NET assembly hangs when the XML log cannot be parsed.
- Bug fix: WinSCP .NET assembly cannot work with files containing control characters.
- Bug fix: Failure when coping local custom command that works with remote files to clipboard.
- Bug fix: Failure when using
Ctrl+Tabkeyboard shortcut with no session opened.
- Bug fix: When parsing
MLSDlisting, file name was incorrectly tried to be interpreted against various rare path syntaxes, leading to wrong name being displayed