IIS Install server certificates manually.
- On the IIS Manager at the server level, locate the Server Certificates icon;
2. Locate the Actions pane on the ride side and click Import;
3. This will open up the Import dialog box;
4. Provide the .pfx file full path, password for the keys and click OK. This will install the certificate for you.
- Open MMC;
- Click File\Add/Remove Snap-in;
- Select Certificates and click Add;
- Select Computer account for the snap-in and click Next;
- Click Local computer and click Finish;
6. In the MMC console, expand Certificates (Local Computer);
7. Right Click on Personal\All Tasks\Import;
- Select the *.pfx certificate in the certificate import wizard and click next;
- Provide the password for the certificate, click Next;
- Select the store as Personal, click Next and Finish