Microsoft today released the February Update for Power BI Desktop with new formatting features, new Quick Calcs, and more. They have also included several updates to data connectors and two new query editing options.
List of February updates:
- Word wrap on matrix row headers
- X- and Y-axis font size control
- Cartesian chart minimum category width
- Line chart line thickness and join type controls
- 2 new Quick Calcs: Percent of row total & percent of column total
- ODBC and OLE DB connectors: support for selecting related tables
- Enhanced Folder connector: support for combining binaries from the Preview dialog
- Unified text & CSV connectors
- PowerApps Common Data Service connector
Query editing improvements
- Specify the desired column type and locale in column headers type menus
- Easily insert steps in existing queries
- Solution Templates and Partner Showcase quick access
Read about these features in detail here.