Download WinSCP 5.11.1 x64 MSI for Configuration Manager deployments.
- Full pack installation;
- No automatic updates;
- No desktop shortcut;
- Upgradable in future (previos version)
New features and enhancements, many of them inspired by WinSCP community, include:
- Improving performance of large queued batch transfers by using multiple connections even for single transfer
- Support for multiple monitors with different DPI/resolutions
- Support for Microsoft OneDrive, you can now connect securely to Microsoft OneDrive using WebDAV with Microsoft Passport authentication
- Better support for sharing WinSCP configuration between computers using cloud, you can now configure path to the INI file
- Numerous improvements to custom commands/extensions and .NET assembly
- TLS/SSL core upgraded to OpenSSL 1.0.2l
- XML parser upgraded to Expat 2.2.3
- SSH core and private key tools (PuTTYgen and Pageant) upgraded to PuTTY 0.70
- Including all translations in installation (at least 30% translated), but automatically using only those that are complete (at least 80% translated)
- Bug fix: Connecting through tunnel to IPv6 does not work.
- Bug fix: Failure when using translation on monitor with DPI that does not match system DPI.